Toronto Notary Public Services
Notarization & Certification Services
By Appointment Only.
The Virtual Law Office of Vinh T. Tran, Esq.
Barrister & Solicitor, Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths.
ALL INQUIRIES AND APPOINTMENTS MUST BE DONE via text 647-209-7389 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL telephone messages relating to notarization and commissioning services will NOT be returned.
Telephone calls are reserved for emergencies, current and previous clients, domestic and international government agencies and authorities, court staff and opposing counsels/parties.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Telephone inquiries regarding fees are subject to an additional surcharge of $50.00. Time is valuable. In order to save time for my clients and my firm, a lot of time, care and effort has been taken to provide my clients with clarity and full disclosure about my fees. As such, I expect potential clients to review my website thoroughly and carefully as all the information you need about fees is listed there. I know that my fees seem unbelievably lower than what the other lawyers and notaries public charge for notarization services, but the fees listed on my website are current, accurate and pursuant to the bylaws of the Law Society of Upper Canada. If you feel the need to confirm my fees and to communicate with me personally, please do so by texting 647-209-7389 or via email email@example.com as I do not have the time in my schedule to verbally read and explain to you the fees clearly listed on my website.
The fees listed on this page are current, transparent, accurate and pursuant to the bylaws of the Law Society of Upper Canada. To book an appointment or to request a FREE SAMPLE TEMPLATE, please text 647-209-7389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select one of the following options:
1. Discounted Option: Monday to Friday between 730am to 730pm - $15 ($13.28 + $1.72 HST) for the first seal and signature; $10 ($8.85 + $1.15 HST)for each subsequent seal and signature. Meeting at 657 Dupont Street Starbucks at Dupont and Christie. (Until further notice, I am no longer meeting clients downtown near Union Station and Dundas Square for discounted fee.)
2. Regular Fee Option: Monday to Friday 731pm to 930pm, Weekends, and Holidays - $40 ($35.40 + $4.60 HST) for the first two seals and two signatures, $10 ($8.85 + $1.15 HST) for each subsequent signature and seal. Even if you only require one seal and one signature the fee is still $40. Meeting at 657 Dupont Street Starbucks at Dupont and Christie.
3. Mobile/House Call Notary Public: Any day between 8am to 730pm - $40 ($35.40 + $4.60 HST) for the first two seals and two signatures, $10 ($8.85 + $1.15 HST) for each subsequent signature and seal PLUS travel fees calculated through Google Maps based on the distance between your location to my offices at 639 Dupont Street:
Regular Fee ($40) + Traveling Fee (see below) = Final Cost for Mobile Notary Public Fee:
Within 2km = FREE
2.1km - 3km =$20
3.1km - 4km =$30
4.1km - 5km =$40
5.1km - 10km =$70
4. Bulk Discount Notarization: 10+ copies = $10 per copy tax included. Any day and time subject only to traveling fee as listed above.
5. Late Night Notarization Service: Regular Fee ($40) + Late Night Fee = Final Cost for Late Night Notarization Request.
930pm-1200am =$40 + $60 = $100
1201am-700am =$40 + $160 = $200
House Call Notarization between 731pm to midnight $40 (regular fee notarization) + $100 (late night house call request fee) + Travel Fee as listed above.
6. Emergency Notary Public Service Request to LESTER B. PEARSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Regular Fee ($40) + $160 Travel Fee = $200. All documents including authorization/permission/ consent letters for children to travel can and should be done weeks in advance of the departure date. Consider contacting my offices via texting 647-209-7389 or email@example.com and take advantage of the savings to notarize your consent letter for your minor children to travel in advance of the departure date.
Note Additional Fees where applicable:
The following Domain Names are registered to the Law Offices of Vinh T. Tran, Esq.:
Toronto Mobile Lawyer: www.torontomobilelawyer.ca
Ontario Estate Law: www.ontarioestatelaw.ca
House Call Notary: www.HouseCallNotary.ca
House Call Notary Public: www.HouseCallNotaryPublic.ca
House Call Notary Public: www.HouseCallNotaryPublic.com
Mobile Notary Public: www.MobileNotaryPublic.ca
ONELAW: www.ONeLAW.ca ; www.1law.ca
Brampton Notary Public: www.BramptonNotaryPublic.com
Burlington Notary Public www.burlingtonnotarypublic.com
Newmarket Notary Public www.newmarketnotarypublic.com
Richmond Hill Notary Public: www.RichmondHillNotaryPublic.com
Markham Notary Public: www.MarkhamNotaryPublic.com
Vaughan Notary Public: www.VaughanNotaryPublic.com
North York Notary Public: www.NorthYorkNotaryPublic.com
Toronto Mobile Notary Public: www.TorontoMobileNotaryPublic.ca
Toronto Mobile Notary www.torontomobilenotary.ca
Upper Canada Notary Public: www.UpperCanadaNotaryPublic.com
Upper Canada Notary www.uppercanadanotary.com/
Mississauga Notary Public: www.MississaugaNotaryCommissioner.com
Mississauga Notary Public; www.Mississauga-Notary-Public.com
Scarborough Notary Public: www.ScarboroughNotaryCommissioner.com
Scarborough Notary Public: www.scarborough-notary-public.com
Etobicoke Notary Public: www.etobicoke-notary-public.com
Oakville Notary Public www.oakville-notary-public.com
Woodbridge Notary Public: www.WoodbridgeNotaryPublic.com
Commissioner of Oaths: www.Commissioner-of-Oaths.ca
Commissioner of Oaths: www.commissioner-of-oaths.com
Commissioner for Taking Affidavits: www.Affidavits-Commissioner-Oaths.com
Toronto Commissioner of Oaths www.torontocommissionerofoaths.com
Ontario Notary Public www.ontario-notary-public.com/
Canada Notary Public www.canada-notary-public.com/
*NOTICE to Competitors* Intellectual Property In Full Effect: Adding the letter "s" to a word such as "Housecalls Notary Public" or adding a word before or after "Mobile Notary Public" such as "24/7 Mobile Notary Public Services" is STILL plagiarism and an intellectual infringement. As legal professionals, you are expected to come up with your own terms and ideas when conducting your legal practice. Your reputation is everything. Violating my copyrighted materials and registered trade names while refusing to disclose your identity and credentials is unethical and contrary to the Rules of Professional Conducts. Attempts to passing off my registered trade names and goodwill will be reported to the Law Society of Upper Canada and challenged in court. Take note that violating my copyrighted materials without prior written permission at your own peril.
Vinh T. Tran, Esq, Barrister & Solicitor, Notary Public, reserves all rights, including but not limited to, the right to seek civil damages and other remedies including costs thereof on a substantial indemnity scale basis against the violators and reporting the violators to their governing body, in Ontario, violators who are lawyers and paralegals will be reported to the Law Society of Upper Canada.