Toronto Notary Public Services
Notarization & Certification Services
By Appointment Only.
The Virtual Law Office of Vinh T. Tran, Esq.
Barrister & Solicitor, Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths.
ALL INQUIRIES AND APPOINTMENTS MUST BE DONE via text 647-209-7389 or by email to email@example.com.
ALL telephone messages relating to notarization and commissioning services will NOT be returned.
Telephone calls are reserved for emergencies, current and previous clients, domestic and international government agencies and authorities, court staff and opposing counsels/parties.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Telephone inquiries regarding fees are subject to an additional surcharge of $50.00. Time is valuable. In order to save time for my clients and my firm, a lot of time, care and effort has been taken to provide my clients with clarity and full disclosure about my fees. As such, I expect potential clients to review my website thoroughly and carefully as all the information you need about fees is listed there. I know that my fees seem unbelievably lower than what the other lawyers and notaries public charge for notarization services, but the fees listed on my website are current, accurate and pursuant to the bylaws of the Law Society of Upper Canada. If you feel the need to confirm my fees and to communicate with me personally, please do so by texting 647-209-7389 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org as I do not have the time in my schedule to verbally read and explain to you the fees clearly listed on my website.
Professional Notarization and Document Certifications Services by a PRACTISING LAWYER for People who want to Save MONEY and TIME.
Honest, Transparent, and Reasonable Fees.
Select one of the following options:
1. Discounted Option: $15 ($13.28 + $1.72 HST) for the first seal and signature; $10 ($8.85 + $1.15 HST) for each subsequent seal and signature. Meeting at one of the following locations and within the prescribed days (Monday to Friday) and times (830am to 630pm):
a. Monday to Friday between 830am to 630pm at 657 Dupont Street Starbucks at Dupont and Christie; or
b. Mondays and Fridays at Union Station Area between 830am to 10am. Choice of meeting places:
i. Inside union subway by the transfer box to save you a token; or
ii. Outside union subway by RBC plaza south lobby at the corner of Bay and Front; or
iii. Outside union subway by Cinnabon lower level of Union Station by the Go Train entrance.
c. Mondays and Fridays at Yonge and Dundas Square between 10am to 11am below AMC theater and across Shoppers Drug Mart.
2. Regular Fee Option: $40 ($35.40 + $4.60 HST) for the first two seals and two signatures, $10 ($8.85 + $1.15 HST) for each subsequent signature and seal. Even if you only require one seal and one signature the fee is still $40. Meeting at one of the following locations and within the following days (Weekends (Saturday and Sunday), Holidays) and times (Monday to Friday 630pm to 9pm):
a. Monday to Friday between 630pm to 9pm at 657 Dupont Street Starbucks at Dupont and Christie, or
b. Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) and holidays 8am to 9pm at 657 Dupont Street Starbucks.
3. Mobile/House Call Notary Public: $40 ($35.40 + $4.60 HST) for the first two seals and two signatures, $10 ($8.85 + $1.15 HST) for each subsequent signature and seal PLUS travel fees calculated through Google Maps based on the distance between your location to my offices at 280 Spadina Avenue or 639 Dupont Street, whichever is closest to your location:
Regular Fee ($40) + Traveling Fee (see below) = Final Cost for Mobile Notary Public Fee:
Within 2km = FREE
2.1km - 3km =$15
3.1km - 4km =$30
4.1km - 5km =$40
5.1km - 10km =$60
4. Bulk Discount Notarization: 10+ copies = $10 per copy tax included. Any day and time subject only to traveling fee as listed above.
5. Late Night Notarization Service: Regular Fee ($40) + Late Night Fee = Final Cost for Late Night Notarization Request.
900pm-1200am =$40 + $60 = $100
1201am-700am =$40 + $160 = $200
6. Emergency Notary Public Service Request to LESTER B. PEARSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Regular Fee ($40) + $160 Travel Fee = $200. All documents including authorization/permission/ consent letters for children to travel can and should be done weeks in advance of the departure date. Consider contacting my offices via texting 647-209-7389 or email email@example.com and take advantage of the savings to notarize your consent letter for your minor children to travel in advance of the departure date.
Note Additional Fees where applicable: